- The official reservation mail ID & mobile number for Gokul Cruise published on the website.
- Enquires and reservation should be done only with published mail ID and mobile number to get safe and guarantee on the reservation.
- All bookings can be confirmed only on advance payment.
- In the unlikely event of our inability to accommodate you despite on holding a guaranteed reservation, we will arrange alternative accommodation for you at our cost.
Terms & Condition
- Check in time 12:00 hrs and Check out 09:00 hrs.
- Check-in time for other destination at 13:00 hrs.
- Normal check in and out place is Allapuzha otherwise specified in service voucher.
- Cruise starts after guest arrival and stops for a night halt at 17:30 hrs and the next day starts at 08:00 hrs and finish by 09:00 hrs.
- Management is not responsible for late arrivals, hence check out will done as per the schedule fixed. However, we will try to give maximum cruise time within our limit.
- Maximum number of extra mattress/coat provided in a room is one
Child & Adult Policy
- Child up to the age of 5 years is complimentary when sharing the room and food with parents.
- Children from the age of 6 years will be charged Rs.1500/- with extra bed & all meals and taxes.
- All Children from the age of 12 years will be treated as adults, will be charged Rs.2500/- with extra bed & all meals and taxes.
- Confirmed bookings can be canceled or altered only if intimation in writing reaches us 30 days prior to the check-in date.
- Cancellation before 45 Days before check in – Full refund
- Cancellation before 30 Days before check-in – 75 % refund
- Cancellation before 15 Days before check-in – 50 % refund
- Cancellation before 7 Days before check-in – No refund
- No refund for reservation between 20th December to 10th of January
In case of refund, bank charges will be deducted from the above cancellation charges and it would take 7 minimum working days.
No Show Policy
In case of a NO SHOW of a guaranteed reservation, Gokul Cruise reserves the right to levy retention charges for one night.
As per Government regulations, Indian nationals required to provide proof of identity in original for the primary guest in each room such as Driving license, Voter’s ID, Adhar card or passport at the check-in time.
All foreign nationals are required to produce their original passports and visa, and those working in India, residential permits as well, at the time of check-in.