2 Guests | Luxury Houseboat | One Bedroom (180 sq. feet) | Living Room (160 sq. feet) | Bathroom (40 sq. feet) | Upper Deck Dining (200 sq. feet) | Open Sundeck on roof | 1 extra bed can be placed in the room | Hot and cold running water
ABOUT LAKE ROYALE
Lake Royale, the royal suite on backwaters is the one for those looking for luxury and comfort in a private Alleppey boathouse. The main attraction of this Alleppey boat house is the elegant dining area on the upper deck which will give a good view of the backwaters while dining. A vast open sun deck in front of the upper deck will offer full relaxation on the move. A picturesque air-conditioned living room on the ground floor entrance lobby decor with all comforts for a living area. The luxurious master bedroom designed in a Kerala traditional style will make your Alleppey boat house tour even more calming as you can enjoy the enchanting backwaters through the large window lying on the bed. The bedroom is also attached to the most modern toilet. The in-house kitchen serves Indian delight.
Alleppey Houseboat | Houseboat in Alleppey | Houseboat in Kumarakom | Houseboat in Kerala | Alleppy boat House | 1 Bedroom Houseboat | Kerala boat house for Couples | 1 bedroom luxury houseboat Alleppey
LAKE ROYALE LOCATION
The boathouse docked in Alleppey / Alappuzha and have the option to book and start a cruise from Alappuzha or Kumarakom.
King size box spring bed | WIFI | TV in bedroom | Kettle | Upper deck | Upper deck sun deck| Hot and cold water | 24 hrs power backup | Fruit basket | Mineral water
LAKE ROYALE FOOD MENU
Here we are preparing the best of Authentic Kerala dishes, especially for lunch. Food preparation is on the menu mentioned below and possible changes can be done by guests after discussion with the chef for dinner and breakfast. For vegetarians, a special veg dish will be served instead of non-veg for all meals. Make sure to tell us your meal preference either vegetarian, Jain, non-vegetarian, or any diet food in advance. Hope the below-mentioned menu will help you to get a rough idea on the food served on the boat.
Fruit Juice and Banana chips
Rice (Kerala or basmati), Chapatti, mixed veg Thoran, Mixed mezhukuperatty, Sambar/ banana Kalan, Beetroot / Pineapple Pachadi, Papad, Pickle, Fish Fry, Chicken perattu /roast, veg salad.
Dessert: Fruit salad / Kesari (One item)
Tea/coffee / milk with Banana fritter and Onion pakoda
Tomato / Chicken soup
Chapatti / Malabar porotta / Tawa Paratha (Select any one )
Fried rice / Lemon rice / Plain rice / Pulao ( Select any one )
Veg side dishes: Bindi masala/paneer butter masala / Veg kurma / Gopi Manchurian (Select any one)
Non-veg dishes: Chicken kurma / Chilly chicken / Chicken stew / Fish molly / Kerala fish curry (Select any two)
Seasonal fruit cuts / Fruit juice
Bread with preserves |Cornflakes / Oats | Veg Sandwich | Pancake (Select any one )
Choice of eggs (Boiled, Fried, Omelette)
Idly / Appam / Idiyappam /Steamed puttu / Poori / with veg side dishes (Select any one )
Veg side dishes: Sambar and coconut chutney | Veg stew | Channa masala | Aloo masala | Egg curry (Select any one)
Tea / Coffee / Milk
Slight changes may happen in the menu according to the nationality / State.
The menu may change as per the material availability.
Guest have the option to fix their menu at booking time.
LAKE ROYALE STARTING AT 13,500 INR/NIGHT FOR 2 PAX
- The official reservation mail ID & mobile number for Gokul Cruise published on the website.
- Enquires and reservations should be done only with published mail ID and mobile number to get safe and guarantee on the reservation.
- All bookings can be confirmed only on advance payment.
- In the unlikely event of our inability to accommodate you despite holding a guaranteed reservation, we will arrange alternate accommodation for you at our cost.
Terms & Condition
- Check-in time 12:00 hrs and Check out 09:00 hrs.
- Check-in time for other destination at 13:00 hrs.
- The normal check-in and out of the place is Allapuzha otherwise specified in the service voucher.
- Cruise starts after guest arrival and stops for a night halt at 17:30 hrs and the next day starts at 08:00 hrs and finishes by 09:00 hrs.
- Management is not responsible for late arrivals, hence check out will be done as per the schedule fixed. However, we will try to give maximum cruise time within our limit.
- The maximum number of extra mattress/coat provided in a room is one
- Service by staff ends at 10 pm
Child & Adult Policy
- Child up to the age of 5 years is complimentary when sharing the room and food with parents.
- Children from the age of 6 years will be charged Rs.1500/- with an extra bed & all meals and taxes.
- All children from the age of 12 years will be treated as adults, will be charged Rs.2500/- with extra bed & all meals and taxes.
- As per Government regulations, Indian nationals are required to provide proof of identity in original for the primary guest in each room such as a Driving license, Voter’s ID, Adhar Card, or passport at check-in time.
- All foreign nationals are required to produce their original passports and visa, and those working in India, residential permits as well, at the time of check-in.
- Confirmed bookings can be canceled or altered only if intimation in writing reaches us 30 days before the check-in date.
- Cancellation before 45 Days before check-in – Full refund
- Cancellation before 30 Days before check-in – 75 % refund
- Cancellation before 15 Days before check-in – 50 % refund
- Cancellation before 7 Days before check-in – No refund
- No refund for reservation between 20th December to 10th of January
- In case of refund, bank charges will be deducted from the above cancellation charges and it would take 7 minimum working days.
No Show Policy
- In case of a NO SHOW of a guaranteed reservation, Gokul Cruise reserves the right to levy retention charges for one night.