The best Luxury Houseboat Lake Riviera, the royal suite on backwaters is the one for those looking for luxury and comfort in a private houseboat. It is specially designed for groups, especially for a family. The ground floor entrance is with spacious living cum dining area having big sofas and big dining table. Each bedroom with attached washrooms are unique and well furnished with all comforts. The main attraction of this boat is having big windows that will give a good view of the backwaters. On the top floor, there is one more spacious communal area and open roof sun deck. Since all the sliding windows having glass it does not having any insects and mosquito problem in the evening. The in-house kitchen serves Indian delight.
Guest have the option to book this houseboat from 2 room on wards.These unique features of the boat makes it the best luxury houseboat.
The boat docked in Alleppey/Allapuzha and having the option to book and start from Allapuzha or Kumarakom.
Here we are preparing the best of Authentic kerala dishes especially for lunch. Food preparing is on the menu mentioned below and possible changes can done by guest after discuss with the chef for dinner and breakfast. For vegetarians special veg dish will be served instead of non veg for all meals. Make sure to tell us your meal preference either vegetarian, Jain, non vegetarian or any diet food in advance. Hope the below mentioned menu will help you to get rough idea on food served on boat.
Fruit Juice along with Banana chips
Rice (kerala or basmathi), Chapatti, mixed veg thoran, Mixed mezhukuparatty, Sambar/ banana Kalan, Beetroot / Pineapple Pachadi, Papad, Pickle, Fish Fry, Chicken perattu /roast, veg salad.
Dessert: Fruit salad / Fruit salad with cream (One item)
Tea / coffee / milk with Banana fritter and Onion pakoda
Tomato / chicken soup
Chapatti / Malabar porotta / Tawa Paratha (Select any one )
Fried rice / Lemon rice / Plain rice / Pulao ( Select any one )
Veg side dishes: Bindi masala / paneer butter masala / Veg kuruma / Gopi manchurian / Dall Tadka. (Select any one)
Non veg dishes: Chicken kuruma / Chilly chicken / Chicken stew / Fish molly / Kerala fish curry (Select any two)
Seasonal fruit cuts / Fruit juice
Bread with preserves | Cornflakes / Oats | Veg Sandwich | Pan cake (Select any one )
Choice of eggs (Boiled / Fried / Omelette)
Idly / Appam / Idiyappam /Steamed puttu / Poori / with veg side dishes (Select any one )
Veg side dishes: Sambar and coconut chutney | Veg stew | Chana masala | Aloo masala | Egg curry / roast (Select any one)
Tea / Coffee / Milk
Slight changes may happen in the menu according to the guest nationallity / State.
Menu may change as per the material availability.
Guest have the option to fix their menu at booking time.
- The official reservation mail ID & mobile number for Gokul Cruise published in the website.
- Enquires and reservation should be done only with published mail ID and mobile number to get safe and guarantee on reservation.
- All bookings can be confirmed only on advance payment.
- In the unlikely event of our inability to accommodate you despite on holding a guaranteed reservation we will arrange alternate accommodation for you at our cost.
Terms & Condition
- Check in time 12:00 hrs and Check out 09:00 hrs.
- Check in time for other destination at 13:00 hrs.
- Normal check in and out place is Allapuzha otherwise specified in service voucher.
- Cruise starts after guest arrival and stop for night halt at 17:30 hrs and next day starts at 08:00 hrs and finish by 09:00 hrs.
- Managment is not responsible for late arrivals, hence check out will done as per the schedule fixed. However we will try to give maximum cruise time within our limit.
- Maximium number of extra mattress/coat provided in a room is one
Child & Adult Policy
- Child up to the age of 5 years is complimentary when sharing the room and food with parents.
- Children from the age of 6 years will be charged Rs.1500/- with extra bed & all meals and taxes.
- All Children from the age of 12 years will be treated as adults, will be charged Rs.2500/- with extra bed & all meals and taxes.
Check In Documentation
- As per Goverment regulations, Indian nationals required to provide a proof of identity in orginal for the primary guest in each room such as Driving license, Voter’s ID, Adhar card or passport at the check in time.
- All foreign nationals are required to produce their orginal passports and visa, and those working in India, residential permits as well, at the time of check in.
- Confirmed bookings can be cancelled or altered only if intimation in writing reaches us 30 days prior to the check in date.
- Cancellation before 45 Days before check in – Full refund
- Cancellation before 30 Days before check in – 75 % refund
- Cancellation before 15 Days before check in – 50 % refund
- Cancellation before 7 Days before check in – No refund
- No refund for reservation between 20th December to 10th of January
- In case of refund, bank charges will be deducted from the above cancellation charges and it would take 7 minimum working days.
No Show Policy
- In case of a NO SHOW of a guaranteed reservation Gokul Cruise reserves the right to levy retention charges for one night.
Per Room: INR 15000/Night (Single / Double occupancy)
Extra bed: INR 2500
Call us / Whatsapp: +91 9847750000
To Grab Special Deal
The best luxury houseboat includes
Air condition | King size bed | LED TV in each room | Music system | Hot and cold running water | Toiletries | Upper deck | Sundeck | Fruit basket |
Canoe ride on narrow canals | Speed boat ride | Kayaking | Solo live music | Kerala cultural programs
Above activities available on extra charges