Luxury Houseboat / Veg or Non Veg Menu
Here we are preparing the best of south indian dishes especially for lunch. Food preparing is on the menu mentioned below and possible changes can done by guest after discuss with the chef for dinner and breakfast. Menu card for dinner and breakfast is available on board. For vegetarians special veg dish will be served instead of non veg for all meals. Make sure to tell us your meal preference either vegetarian, Jain, non vegetarian or any diet food in advance. Hope the below mentioned menu will help you to get rough idea on food served on boat.
- Fruit Juice along with Bannana chips
- Starter: Boiled tapioca with chutney
- Rice, Chapathy, mixed veg thoran, Mezhukuparatty, Sambar/Kalan, Pachady, Papad, Pickle, Fish Fry, Chicken roast, veg salad.
- Dessert: Payasam
- Tea / coffee / milk with
- Banana fritter and Onion pakoda
- Soup: Tomato or chicken soup
- Starter: French fry or Prawns
- Rice, Tawa Paratha, Paneer butter masala, Chicken fry, Bindi fry, salad.
- Dessert: Fruit salad with cream
- Fruit juice
- Cornflakes / Oats / Veg Sandwitch / Pan cake (Choose one item)
- Idly / Dosa / Appam / Idiyappam /Poori / with side dishes (Choose one item)
- Tea / Coffee / Milk